Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Birthday Trip to Vegas



So, Chris decided to 'secretively' plan a trip for my birthday. His plan was to take me to Vegas. He booked the flight, hotel, etc for April 2nd-April 5th. A few days later I informed him, "did you know Easter is the Sunday after my birthday? (April 4th) he seemed to get a funny look on his face and said, "nuh-huh." "Uh-huh," I said! So, he checked the calender and sure enough it was! Therefore, he thought it would be best to give me the news then. He told me about the trip. I was so surprised! And like any good mom I asked, 'what about Xander.' He proceeded to tell me he was going to call my dad, but hadn't yet! And he was going to call my work for the day off on Monday, too - but hadn't yet! WHAT! And he already planned this trip. To top it off - it was Easter! I felt so bad. But determined to make this an awesome trip and knew everything was going to work out. And it did. We had a great time. Xander stayed with Grandpa and Grandma - had a memorable Easter with his cousins. I had no problem getting the Monday off I needed.
Thank you to my husband who is always thinking about me, and about US. I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment